We are UK Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisors & Registered Auditors. We receive referrals from the UK Department for International Trade & various Chambers of Commerce. We have won numerous awards and we strive to uphold the highest possible professional & ethical standards.
We are a firm of UK Chartered Accountants
Firstly, and foremostly we are a firm of UK Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors. Our main supervisory body is the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales, which is one of the most prestigious professional associations in the UK. We are also members of The UK Chartered Institute of Tax Advisors and Chartered Accountants Ireland and we are associated with the Chartered Institute of Logistics. In all of our business activities, we strive to uphold the highest possible professional & ethical standards, both for ourselves and for our professional associations.
We receive referrals from the DTI and we win awards
We receive referrals from the UK Department for International Trade as well as various International Chambers of Commerce and we have won numerous awards for our work, some of which are listed on this page. We are well known within our market and are highly regarded by our clients and by other service providers.
We help overseas businesses set up in the UK
Our focus is on serving non-UK businesses and individuals and helping them to set-up, grow and succeed in the UK. Most of our awards and recognition derive from our expertise and specialisation in this area.
We work with partners to help businesses succeed in the UK
We are the partner of choice for a range of service providers that share our commitment to providing high-quality services and maintaining exemplary ethical standards. Through our network of partners, we are able to offer a wide range of services outside of accounting, taxation and audit. Indeed, through our partners, we are able to offer most of the services that overseas businesses and individuals coming to the UK or new to the UK are likely to need. For example, we are able to help with:
- legal, visa and immigration issues;
- payroll, HR & recruitment services;
- customs regulations, import, export & logistics advice; and
- UK sales, distribution & commercialisation.
You can read more about our services by clicking here.
We work with overseas partners to help businesses set-up overseas
We also work with a number of overseas accountants and accounting companies to help our clients set-up and grow abroad. Our overseas partners share our goals and commitment to maintaining high standards and delivering a quality service.
We host three networking clubs
We host three UK based networking clubs:
- AccountsCo’s CEO Club – a networking & social club for our CEOs & directors. The Club’s aims are to inform our clients & to help them & their partners’ to enjoy the UK by participating in high-end social events.
- AccountsCo’s Angel Investor Club – a new club that aims to help investors identify profitable opportunities & our start-ups find angel’s that can provide early-stage investment & assistance.
- AccountsCo’s UK Young Entrepreneurs Club – another new club, which aims to help young people from our communities start businesses, meet like-minded people & have fun. If you’re under 25 & want to start a business then this is for you.
You can learn more about our clubs by clicking here.
We are proud to be a member of the:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ireland
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
We are also associated with the Department for International Trade and WITH various international chambers of commerce.